After we taught the two classes you watched above, we received a number of really interesting questions, and we had a special meeting to answer them.
Some of the questions asked and answered:
- Is your school “Traditional Feng Shui” or “Western Feng Shui?”
- Can you explain the difference between the 9 steps to Feng Shui and the nine life areas?
- What would you recommend for a plot that is missing the wealth area?
- What is the training like, what happens after you join?
- What can I do about a sister that is being awful to me?
What our students are saying…
I have just started to benefit from the life-changing information you teach and I feel like if it weren’t for you my life would have taken a very different track.
You have brought so many good things into my life already. I’m just so grateful you have been called to teach this and share this.
Liat Gat, Mexico
Are you ready for a conversation?
Book a call with Rishi to ask questions, get gifts, discounts, and to figure out if this is the right training for you.
Rishi will also check to make sure you are a good match for us: https://bookme.name/ninestepsrishi/ninestepsconsultant
Get a special bonus when you book a call with Rishi “Fun with the Five Elements,” a series of video shorts to learn about what each personality likes and dislikes, and how they behave in certain circumstances. Finding out your personality type will be helpful during training and essential as you establish a practice as a Feng Shui Consultant. Book here.
Your free gift when you book a call: Fun with the Five Elements
Rishi Patel, Customer and
Student Success Manager
The Power of the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System is Visible!
Inside the Feng Shui Consultant Training
The training is made up of streaming online courses and private mentorship.
1 – Online Learning:
- 3 Introductory Courses:
- End the Feng Shui Confusion
- Turn Your Home Into a Dream Home – See Your Home with Feng-Shui-Eyes
- The Feng Shui Focus – How You Fit, Function and Flourish in Your Space
- The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System
- Step 1: Complete the Floor Plan
- Step 2: Balance Extremes
- Step 3: A Healthy Circulation of Chi
- Step 4: Tune-in to Nature
- Step 5: Harmonize Colors, Shapes and Materials
- Step 6: Use the Right Symbols
- Step 7: Declutter and Organize
- Step 8: Enhance the Life Areas
- Step 9: Use the Power Position
- Case Histories – How the Nine Steps are Applied to Various Types of Homes
- Angelic Feng Shui – Learn to Clear Spaces
- Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Practitioners Manual – the Basics of Running a Feng Shui Consultant Practice
2 – Private Mentorship:
- Apply the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System to Your Home
- Do your first Feng Shui consultation of a client, with guidance.