In many movies we see that wealthy families live in a mansion, and that a long straight driveway leads right to the main entrance. This was supposed to be a statement of grandeur. That way, important visitors to the place would have a view of the magnificence of the place with a direct frontal perspective. Although this image of wealth has been long standing in Western culture, it has very bad Feng Shui.
A gently curved driveway has much better Feng Shui, especially one by which cars stopping near the main entrance are sideways to the entrance.
Meandering driveways and paths are preferred in Feng Shui over straight ones. When a road or a driveway points directly to the main door of a home or business, we call that the “eyes of the tiger,” a condition of danger. It causes stress, because there is a possibility that a speeding car could crash head on into a building. This would also be the case of a building located at the end of a “T” road or street intersection.
An Online Class on How to Create the Perfect Feng Shui Wealth Poster
In this online class, I’ll teach you how to create a Feng Shui Wealth Poster that works for you and your family. Some of the topics included are:
- How to organize the Feng Shui Wealth Poster.
- What materials to use.
- How many items to place on the poster for better results.
- Where in the home to place the wealth poster for added energetic support.
- What works better, a physical or a digital wealth poster?
- Affirmations to use along with your wealth poster.
- How to counteract the natural fears you may be feeling when asking for material goods.
- Why and how the Feng Shui Wealth Poster works.
Click here or on the image below to explore the online class “How to Create a Feng Shui Wealth Poster.” It sells for a very low price. A small investment can help you save thousands of dollars a year, and get much more out of your money!