Making resolutions at the beginning of the year seems like an irresistible idea, even though we know that over 80 percent of all resolutions are abandoned by the middle of February.
Most resolutions people make are the same as they were last year, and they mean to use the same methods they tried last year, which failed.
What is most notable, from the Feng Shui viewpoint, is that many resolutions stem from self-judgement — a desire in folks to improve what they perceive as their own flaws or faults.
Today I wish to share with you 12 New Years Resolutions worth having in any year. These are resolutions that arise from self-love instead of judgement.
If you agree with me that these are worthwhile resolutions, and so that you do not fail, I am also going to share with you Feng Shui techniques to make sure this year your dreams do come true.
- Say no to fatigue. To eliminate fatigue you need to train yourself and your whole family to put the toilet seat down. Read the article here.
- Open yourself up to blessings and opportunities. The secret is in the mailbox. Read the article here.
- Get more vitality. By sprucing up your main entrance. Read the article here.
- Control income exits. By watching closely the water in your home. Read the article here.
- Sleep better. To sleep better, you must make sure there is not turbulent chi in the home. Read the article here.
- Clear your mind. By following these simple tips on taking control of electrical cables. Read the article here.
- Add stability to your life. By choosing the right headboard. Read the article here.
- Reduce fears. The secret to this is managing your windows. Read the article here.
- Get uplifted. By controlling your TV and computers. Read the article here.
- Reduce arguments. Learn which are the most common argument breeders in the home. Read the article here.
- Increase your sense of self worth. It’s all in your mirrors. Read the article here.
- Give yourself good feedback. Your choices of art and ornaments are crucial here. Read the article here.
Everything You Believe to Be True About Life is Expressed in Your Home
You affect your home and your home, in turn, has an effect on you. You establish a close relationship with your place.
This relationship may be positive or negative, but it’s never neutral.
Feng Shui – applied the right way – gives you control over what your home tells you, and whether your home is your supportive partner or a constant drain.
Let the home take care of you by applying the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System with Moni.