This Happens to You when You Don’t Have Curtains or Blinds
If you live in a home with no window treatments – such as curtains or blinds – you probably find that opportunities pass you by.
You may feel tired of working so hard toward your goals, only to find that the things you want out of life always stay just out of your reach.
You may also feel like it’s not worth trying, because you’ll only be disappointed one more time.
This happens because you haven’t learned how to tune in to nature, and how to work with the natural rhythms to make life easier.
Window treatments give you power.
They allow you to control:
- How much light or sunshine comes into the home.
- What views to enjoy and when.
- How much can be seen from the outside in.
A place where all windows have curtains or blinds – that are easy to open and close – gives you the feedback that you can take advantage of the energies of every season as you need to.
The 3 Superpowers of Your Home
There are hundreds of other Feng Shui issues, like the one we explored above, that may be found in a home. They all can create negative effects in you and the members of your family. This can feel overwhelming. However, if you are able to group all Feng Shui problems into 3 main categories:
- Features that challenge safety.
- Issues that trigger conflicts.
- Problems that keep you stuck and hold you back.
Then it all becomes easier, because you are able to activate:
- Feelings of safety, security and confidence.
- Greater harmony, so everyone gets along.
- Clear focus, healthy goals and empowerment.
By using my simple signature method to activate The 3 Superpowers of Your Home you can turn your home into a dream home that becomes your helper instead of your drain. Take this free class to learn just how to do this! GET INSTANT ACCESS HERE…