Clutter holds you back and blocks the energy in your home. It’s time to try Feng Shui Decluttering to unblock that which keeps you stuck.
Embarrassment and overwhelm when you think of your home are signs you may need to do some Feng Shui Decluttering.
Are You Embarrassed? Overwhelmed? Confused?
- Are you afraid to meet people or make new friends because you dread inviting someone to your home?
- Are your children unable to have friends over because of how you keep your place?
- Do you miss out on work opportunities because you cannot bring co-workers home?
If your home is in chaos, you may feel like your whole life is out-of-control.
Clutter Keeps Us Stuck and Blocked!
Clutter drains us of energy and excitement and leaves us robbed of experiences we’d love to have. All because we’ve closed ourselves down by having too many things around us.
“Why Aren’t Things Flowing in My Life?”
Is there a lack of flow in your life? Do you feel like things don’t seem to be going your way or as you want?
Clutter holds you back and blocks the energy in your home. If you’ve tried over and over to clear your home, and get organized, it’s time to try Feng Shui Decluttering. It’s time to unblock that which is keeping you stuck!
Sometimes it’s NOT about ‘just doing it’
Something has to change.
You tell yourself that you know what needs to be done to declutter, organize, and tidy up your home. You just need to do it. But what if that’s not true?
Most of the time we try to strong arm ourselves – getting energized and determined to ‘just get on with it.’ After all, others seem more than able to do it.
But what if that’s not possible?
What if the real reason you don’t keep a tidy space is that you don’t actually know how to do it? Or that old energy is keeping you from tackling the situation?
If it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.
Declutter for Good – A Feng Shui Home Organization System
Declutter for Good – A Feng Shui Home Organization System is the most complete program on Feng Shui Decluttering.
Feng Shui decluttering is more effective than regular declutering because it taps on ancestral knowledge of how to unblock that which keeps you stuck.
It’s not just about clearing out. It’s about releasing patterns that have been ingrained and habitual in you from an early age.
Feng Shui Decluttering goes deeper than just ‘decluttering, organising and tidying up.’
Here’s the real secret to Decluttering for Good – it’s about how you FEEL, not about DOING!
The Declutter for Good is a program that helps people declutter and organize their homes – and keep them tidy – FOR LIFE.
What’s great is that this program requires no self-discipline and no will power, and has worked for people with extreme cases of clutter.
You Can Live in a Home You Love and Are Proud to Show to Others
The ability to keep a home tidy and organized is not an innate gift that some people are born with.
People who keep their homes tidy and organized possess a skill set than can be learned by anyone who is willing.
The problem is that for many people is that housework is tied to unpleasant memories. There are a myriad reasons why you may connect housework with bad times. For some it’s a reminder of abuse. For others it’s a reminder of injustice and inequality between brothers and sisters.
Many people hold memories of being forced to stay home to clean up when there was a wonderful time to be had outside, playing with other kids.
Those memories can impact us in the here and now and stop us from tackling what needs to be done to live in a home that’s clean, tidy and full of great energy.
But it doesn’t have to be like that. You can learn to love housework. You can learn to become a person who is organized. And you can be happy while doing it.
The secret is to do it in a way that you have a change of heart regarding cleaning, tidying up and putting things in order.
You have to re-train your mind, your emotions and your actions so that it becomes easy to keep your home in top shape.
Clutter Gives You an Excuse to Not Go for What You Want. No More Excuses
A home where there’s always something to do, but very little gets done, gives you the perfect excuse to live an unfulfilled life.
A home that is untidy prevents you from doing what you need to do. It also prevents you from doing what you want to do.
- You may tell yourself that there’s no room in the home to work out (something you need to do).
- You may lament that there’s no room for you to set up a craft room (something you’d love to do).
- In the end, it all comes down to clutter.
In a cluttered home, there’s junk where they should be a treadmill, and there’s no room for an art table. It takes so long to find things, that your time and energy are consumed with aimless activities that produce no yield.
Many are afraid of decluttering, feeling that there’s no point in “having fewer things” because they’d live a life surrounded by emptiness.
Here’s the truth:
- You declutter and organize in order to make room for life!
- You declutter and organize so your home runs more efficiently.
In that way, you have both the space and the time to do what you love, all of the time – without the frustration of wasted time, and with the joy of doing things you want and need to do with ease.
Three Principles of Tidying Up with Feng Shui Decluttering
The home organization program Declutter for Good is based on 3 principles discovered by Moni Castaneda after working with thousands of Feng Shui clients in the United States and abroad:
- Clutter equals decisions delayed – without robust systems for decision making in place, clutter will keep coming back.
- No one is happy to organize ugly things – without beauty there is no long term tidiness.
- A person can only tidy and organize their space according to their predominant memory type – all other attempts will inevitably end in failure.
Feng Shui Decluttering – A Breakthrough in Home Organization
This program is different from any other program, course or book on decluttering and tidying up because:
- It draws on the unlimited power of your Deeper Mind, instead of relying on the limitations of “will power.” This course works with your high self, instead of your ego.
- It requires no self-discipline. The system works by acting on specific spots in the home first, to release chi (life force) which has become stagnated. As chi is freed up and becomes available to you, you will have increased energy to declutter, tidy up and organize.
- It works by transforming your feelings and deep emotions towards housework and organizing. Once your heart is in it, nothing can stop you from tidying up.
Taking Decluttering and Organizing to a New Level
Many people can teach you techniques to declutter, tidy up and organize. The internet has thousands of articles on the subject.
Only this program uses the Nine Steps to Feng Shui®, a system developed by Moni Castaneda based on the Nine Principles of Natural Law that are behind all Asian healing techniques, such as Acupuncture, Chinese Herbalism, Tai Chi, and Medical Qi-Gong.
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System of Decluttering uses:
- Very little effort, always seeking to apply the right action, at the right time, to get the maximum effect.
- Synergy (interaction/cooperation to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects) Every action you take towards decluttering, organizing and tidying up builds up the energy so the next steps become easier.
- Space clearing techniques to clear stagnation (physical, emotional and mental).
It’s Time to Take Action with Feng Shui Decluttering!
FREE WEBINAR: 3 Reasons You Don’t Declutter and the One Skill That Can Turn Your Life Around
Are You Embarrassed? Overwhelmed? Confused? Do you feel like your home is out-of-control?
You know something has to change. You need to do something about it, and the first step is to click the link below to go watch this amazing webinar: https://moni-declutter.gr8.com/