Here are some easy and cost-free ways to get started with Feng Shui.
Please note: getting any of these freebies will add you to my mailing list and you will receive an email sequence to welcome you and teach you a little bit about Feng Shui. (If you get more than one freebie, you may get duplicate emails.) Of course, you can unsubscribe any time.
- 9 Things Your Home Should Do for You
- 4 Home Design Trends that are Bad Feng Shui
- Free Feng Shui Bagua Map
1. 9 Things Your Home Should Do for You
How to create a home that supports you instead of draining you.
There are 9 things your home should be doing for you. If your home isn’t doing these 9 good things for you, then it’s probably draining you.
The home supports you or it works against you, but it’s never neutral.
- Blame others or make excuses for how your life is not how you want it to be.
- Are pulled into your own internal drama or other people’s dramas.
- Constantly feel fatigued.
- Are always “a day late and a dollar short.”
- Suffer from internal conflicts or constantly argue with others.
- Unconsciously sabotage your own dreams and plans.
- Have a lot of clutter.
- Lack focus or are unable to set healthy goals.
- Feel you’ve been victimized or taken advantage of.
Then you need to learn how to manage your home in a way that is efficient, practical and easy. By applying my Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System:
- You’ll feel like your home is on autopilot.
- You’ll have time to do those things you have been neglecting doing for yourself.
- You’ll have the time, energy, space, and internal permission to do the things you love!
The first step is to enroll on this free online course. In the course you’ll learn what are the 9 things your home would be doing for you — if you had good Feng Shui!
GET INSTANT ACCESS FOR THE FREE ONLINE COURSE HERE:
2. 4 Expensive Home Design Trends that Look Great but Are Bad Feng Shui
When thinking of your dream home, you may feel tempted to follow trends of home design that look good, but feel awful and create bad luck.
A home with good Feng Shui has good energy and creates good luck.
Learn how to visualize a place that doesn’t just look awesome, but that also is comfortable and has great energy.
That’s what Feng Shui is all about!
In this online class you’ll learn:
- The 4 most common mistakes to avoid when planning your dream home, and
- The 4 most important aspects to get right when visualizing your dream home
GET INSTANT ACCESS FOR THE FREE ONLINE CLASS HERE:
3. Free Life Areas Test and Bagua Map
Get a FREE Life Areas Test & a Feng Shui Bagua Map.
Assess the nine key life areas and make the changes you need to create a happy life in a home you love!
GET THIS FREEBIE HERE: